A day in Durham

edit::I don't know why but this has jumped up to the top of the list of posts. It is from May 1st and is a bit old. Confusing...


Ah. The annoyance of phones. I. have just tried to post from the train and the fun of the phone browser means if you switch to another app you somehow Los everything. Well with opera mini anyway.


Anywho, as I implied, I am currently on the train to Durham for the northern version of the CU leaders' day. As well as Durham we have students coming from Cleveland,Newcastle and Sunderland. There is another happening simultaneously in leeddvalso serving Bradford, Huddersfield, Hull, Sheffield and York.


The aim is to build on the New Leaders' Training Weekend we had in Doncaster back in February. Hopefully the students will come away enthused for their mission and full of ideas. I will be helping Pete Dray with a seminar on running engaging events. It should be fun :)


ps: Opera Mini is infuriating. This has taken about 5mins to write and about half an hour to post. For some reason you can't exit the text box without going back to the previous page. I think it's still in beta which might be the problem. Well I'm actually arriving in Durham so bye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer Fun

Here goes it then...

Old prayer letter number 1