Nostalgia

I am in the midst of an application form at the moment and I need to write a page or two about my life as a Christian. This has got me thinking about the past and little of it I can remember.Whilst I currently only have 15 or so years of happenings to remember so far there is much I cannot easily recall. As I hope to have a long and happy life, and maybe even some kids and grandkids to share it with, I think I should make a record of it whilst I can remember it. I obviously don't refer to the more mundane things in life, but anecdotes from my time at school. college and uni; all the other other random things I have done such as scout camps and church trips away.


I need to work out how to do this, whether to note stuff down as it occurs to me or whether to try and work systematically through the years, blocking out time spent in different places or doing different things then filling in the details gradually. It probably makes more sense to work backwards from the present, but I'll see how it feels as I go along. I will probably need to ask a few people what they remember - my parents are probably quite helpful.


Anywho, I will see if I can fit any of this around my job-hunt. I have to crack on with these forms, have a bath and eat before church smallgroup tonight.


JM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer Fun

Here goes it then...

Old prayer letter number 1